Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bert Badger

I needed a break from my larger project was starting to get a bit frustrated with it, probably because I have been stitching on it quite extensively since the Jubilee weekend. So I got out a smaller kit which I had only stitched about 4 stitches on it. It is Bert Badger from DMC, it is a Woodland Folk mini kit. This is what it will look like when finished:


This is the progress I made this morning, which isn't a lot as I had been stitching on my larger project which I will post some pictures of tomorrow. I'm hoping this will give me a nice break though and be fairly a quick finish, and then I will probably make it into a card. Seen as I blogged about goals yesterday, my goal is to finish this by the end of the month. If I carry on the way I am stitching right now I will finish it well within the month! I've started at the left top side of the body.





No comments:

Post a Comment